This disc is designed to be played on any normal DVD player or home computer.
- 45 minute video sequence for daily practice with 5, 10 and 15 minute savasana options
- 10 minute video questions and answers session with Anna in which she explores some of the philosophies and goals behind Yoga practice
- 15 minute video guided meditation movie
|Windows XP or above
|Pentium 4 – 1.6GHz
||1.2-1.25 GHz Power PC G4
|512MB of RAM
||512MB of RAM
This disc will ONLY work on your home computer. It will NOT work on a DVD player connected to your TV.
The sample chapter on this website is just one of 19 key poses included in full interactive 3D.
Anna covers the following asana in the DVD:
- 01 Jathara-parivartanasana – Revolved Abdominal Pose
- 02 Supta-padangusthasana 1 – Reclined Foot Toe Pose
- 03 Supta-padangusthasana 2 – Reclined Foot Toe Pose
- 04 Adho-mukha-svanasana - Downward Dog
- 05 Tadasana – Mountain Pose
- 06 Phalankasana - Plank Pose
- 07 Caturanga-dandasana – Four Limbed Staff Pose
- 08 Bhujangasana – Cobra Pose
- 09 Urdhva-mukha-svanasana - Upward Facing Dog Pose
- 10 Parsvakonasana – Side Angle Pose
- 11 Virabhadrasana 2 – Warrior Pose
- 12 Trikonasana – Triangle Pose
- 13 Virabhadrasana 1 – Warrior Pose
- 14 Parsvottanasana – Intense Side Stretch Pose
- 15 Purvottanasana – Intense Eastward Stretch Pose
- 16 Setu-bandha-sarvangasana – Bridge Pose
- 17 Halasana – Plough Pose
- 18 Dandasana – Staff Pose
- 19 Pascimottanasana – Intense Westward Stretch Pose
6 minute audio and visual guide showing key alignment points for each pose. 5 minute live in the class room mini lessons detailing common problems and use of props for each pose. In total, over 3 Hours worth of detailed instruction on the Asana!